- Nobody knows my new number.
- I don't have other people's numbers in my phone.
With my new phone I can sync my Outlook contacts, which is pretty cool but it is not quite all I need. With Facebook I can access my friend's contact details and they can change them and I automatically get the updates. Unfortunately getting the information back out of Facebook for offline use seems to be frowned upon. It seems like I need a combination of the two systems.
So this is what I would really love:
- My friends can enter their contact details and choose to share them with me.
- I can access their details online, but they also get synced to my devices including my PC and phone so I don't need to be connected to view them.
- Whenever I do get connected on whichever device my contacts get synced.
Is there such a system available?